Please come in and enjoy yourself.....

WELCOME TO MY BLOG,
I hope you enjoy my attempt at blogging.
I am sure I will not do it half as good as you seasoned bloggers....I do enjoy reading all blogs...BLESSING'S TO YOU ALL,,If you visit please leave a comment ...it's always nice to know a friend has stopped by...Blessing's
Ann

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor day!!!







Good morning all...I hope someone is reading besides me!!! I am feeling a little under the weather. I want to post some pics of a labor day parade we went to..her so close to D.C...well lets just say I try to stay out of D.C...traffic is horrible..so i found a little town called Gaithersburg online and out we went..it was fun!!! The kids had fun!!! We all did..Blessings to all of you


Ann

2 comments:

  1. Great Pix! Well that didn't fix the problem so I will just have to come to your blog and keep hitting newer posts until I get to the most recent. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only suggestion would be is to check your settings to see if they have changed,make sure they are allowing feeds.Don't feel so alone on your blog(I do too).But,get some sort of sitemeter(I did)and it will show you that there are people visiting your blog,their just not following or commenting(which is disheartning).I have had so much trouble with my computer lately that I'm about to throw it out the window.lol.Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Me and Bruce

Me and Bruce
22 YEARS ON jULY 25TH

About Me

My photo
I love yard sales,I love Sweet Tea, I love Steel Magnolias, I love Paula Deen,I loveeeeee the South, I love My hubby...and our Military

I love this Chapel on base

I love this Chapel on base