Please come in and enjoy yourself.....

WELCOME TO MY BLOG,
I hope you enjoy my attempt at blogging.
I am sure I will not do it half as good as you seasoned bloggers....I do enjoy reading all blogs...BLESSING'S TO YOU ALL,,If you visit please leave a comment ...it's always nice to know a friend has stopped by...Blessing's
Ann

Monday, April 12, 2010

I hope I did this right~~~~~


http://southernhospitalityblog.com/thrifty-treasures-for-27-and-change/

This is the link to Southern Hospitality..she is hosting a thrifty treasure ...this is my finds at the yard sales this week-end..I know I have not done this right so please bare with me I'm trying~~~

2 comments:

  1. How are you Ann? I hope all is going well for you sweet friend!

    *Blessings & Smiles* ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, You have an award waiting for you at my blog! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Me and Bruce

Me and Bruce
22 YEARS ON jULY 25TH

About Me

My photo
I love yard sales,I love Sweet Tea, I love Steel Magnolias, I love Paula Deen,I loveeeeee the South, I love My hubby...and our Military

I love this Chapel on base

I love this Chapel on base