-
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I drove in snow..
I drove in snow!!!! I cant believe this Florida gal did it.yay~~! I didnt go far not even off base ,but I did drive in snow..me and my side kick.....I had her take pics of my hands on the steering wheel ...my face didnt look great at the time you know kinda scary looking~!!
Blessing's
Ya'll
Ann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Bruce
22 YEARS ON jULY 25TH
About Me
- Ann's Page
- I love yard sales,I love Sweet Tea, I love Steel Magnolias, I love Paula Deen,I loveeeeee the South, I love My hubby...and our Military
Practice makes perfect,you'll get the hang of it,just go easy on the brakes and don't fight the wheel. Dang,I miss all the fun.
ReplyDeleteYAY! You have done something I have never done--and I live in VA. Thanks for visiting me and for being a follower. I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ReplyDeleteDearest Ann~
ReplyDeleteI am so glad my blog has been a blessing to you. God is so good to give us just what we need when we need it!
I pray you have a wonderful day!
Christmas Wishes~
Carrie