Please come in and enjoy yourself.....

WELCOME TO MY BLOG,
I hope you enjoy my attempt at blogging.
I am sure I will not do it half as good as you seasoned bloggers....I do enjoy reading all blogs...BLESSING'S TO YOU ALL,,If you visit please leave a comment ...it's always nice to know a friend has stopped by...Blessing's
Ann

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Birthday








Yesterday was my Birthday..It was a wonderful day!!I woke up to a 4 layer triple chocolate cake.Bruce took the day off and got up at 4 A.M. to make it for me. I got flowers,CHOCOLATE!!,I got to go see Duff off ACE OF CAKES...and eat a wonderful piece of his cake,I got taken to the Gaylord hotel at the National Harbour in D.C...and out to dinner...it was an awesome day!!! Turning 40 was great I feel great...not older.One of my friends went to a fancy bakery and bought me a slice of the most wonderful Strawberry Shortcake,I am from the Strawberry capitol of the world ,,Plant City Florida!!!so all in all it was a great day!!!

Many Blessing's

Ann

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that I'm late wishing you a Happy Birthday Day..........sounds like it was a great one. Wow,to your husband for cooking you a cake,I don't think anyone has ever done that for me except my Mother. He surely LOVES YOU! What a blessing. Love the pix,you and your family are very beautiful,I can see the love. Have another GREAT DAY and again Happy BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Me and Bruce

Me and Bruce
22 YEARS ON jULY 25TH

About Me

My photo
I love yard sales,I love Sweet Tea, I love Steel Magnolias, I love Paula Deen,I loveeeeee the South, I love My hubby...and our Military

I love this Chapel on base

I love this Chapel on base